Requirements & Fees
Lucky Farms Animal Rescue makes every attempt to match the right dog with the right family.
Please read the requirements below before applying. Applications that don’t meet requirements or with incomplete data WILL NOT be processed. Ensure Lucky Farms Animal Rescue has permission to obtain records from your veterinarian.
1. All pets in your home MUST be spayed/neutered unless medically ill-advised.
2. All pets, past and current, MUST be historically up-to-date on vaccinations and preventatives (rabies, parvo/distemper, heartworm prevention).
3. When contacted, please reply within 24 hrs to the email, text or phone call you have received or your application will not be considered. Be sure to check your spam.
4. Understand that an adoption/foster is not a quick process.
5. Some dogs have more applications than others and it could be a week or longer before first contact.
6. You MUST be able to travel to the foster home to pick up your adopted dog. Exceptions made for senior and special needs dogs.